- 0 Reviews
Traveling with Paloma Cruise, you will have chances to escape the busy life and come to the area of the fairy landscapes. Inspired by the traditional boat with a rustic touch of classical designs, the cruise will serve you the best services and lead you to the spectacular views of karst mountains and emerald waters in Halong Bay.
Overview of Paloma Cruise
Paloma Cruise is a wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team in the area of Halong Bay. Holding 4 spacious decks, the cruise has 20 en-suite fully equipped luxury cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area, sundeck and luxury spa for the demands of tourists.
Like other deluxe cruises such as Red Dragon Cruise in Halong Bay, coming to Paloma cruise, you will have chances to enjoy many interesting activities such as cooking class, kayaking, relaxing Tai Chi lesson as well as witnessing the glorious splendor of Halong Bay. Being charmed by its exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivaled home from home service, the cruise will bring to you an unforgettable way to witness the serene and calm setting of Halong Bay's exceptional natural beauty.
- Capacity: 45 pax
- Length: 38m
- Height: 3,7m
- Width: 9,5m
- 01 sun-decks: 80m2
- 01 Dining areas: 60m2
- Bar: 25m2
- Cabins: 20 Luxury Cabins
- Address: Vinashin Wharf, No 6A Le Thanh Tong str, Hon Gai, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh, Vietnam
- Distance to nearest bank or ATM: 300 m
- Distance to nearest hospital: 2 km
- Distance to Hanoi airport (Noi Bai): 170 km or 3.5 driving hours
- Distance to Haiphong airport (Cat Bi): 80 km or 1.5 driving hours
- Shuttle bus service: Daily departure at 7:30 am - 8:00 AM from Hanoi with compliment 01 bottle of water on bus. Pick up and drop off at hotel in the old quarter.
- Private car service: On request
- Helicopter service: On request
- Check in / Check out
- Check in time: 12:00 - 12:30 noon
- Check out of room time: 10:00 AM
- Disembark time: 11:30 - 12:00
- Deluxe Ocean View: 08 cabins
- Premium Ocean View: 08 cabins
- Paloma Suite with Panoramic window: 02 cabins
- Family Suite with Balcony: 02 cabins
- Total number of cabins: 20 cabins
- Total passengers: 45 passengers
Restaurant and Spa
- Buffet Breakfast: 7.00 - 8.00
- Lunch: 13.00 - 14.30 & 10.30 - 11.30 Set Menu
- Dinner: 19.00 - 21.00 Set menu
- Seating capacity: 50 Passengers
- Bar: Teas, coffees, fresh juices, mocktails, cocktails wine and spirit list sourced from around the world
- Bamboo rowing boat
- Spa & massage
- Cooking demonstrations
- Early morning Tai Chi
- Sunset party
- Join the staff to go cuttle fishing in the evening
- Meeting & Conference
- Fashion Show
- Traditional & modern live music
- Traditional & modern dance
- Beach party
- Theme Cruise
- Wedding ceremony
- Birthday, wedding anniversary, honeymoon
- Dinner in the cave
We apply Discount Policy for different customer classes as follow.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
For further details about the terms, you can see at Our terms and conditions.