What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DRL01
A two-day tour, one night cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay is an ideal way to discover the natural beauty and local life on a limited time schedule. You will get to visit an enchanting cave, going through a magnificent limestone islands. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder to experience a memorable experience and relaxing night on the majestic bay.
- Unique route to explore Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track
- 02 luxury cruises with 48 cabins in total, daily departure from Hon Gai Pier
- Stopover at Yen Duc village to enjoy local culture and enjoy water puppet show
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 26.5 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Sea view Each spacious cabin is an art of work with traditional decoration and modern facilities.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Luxury van
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Water puppet show
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Spa and Massage Services
- Transfer Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong International cruise port - Bai Tu Long - Vung Dang - Cong Dam - Tra San
07:40 – 08:00: Optional pick up at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Luxury van.
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Halong International cruise port.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in. Cruise begins with welcome drink and safety briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Set menu lunch served in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather) while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
15:00 – 17:00: Cruise to Vung Dang – Cong Dam area: Swim or relax on a white sandy beach; Go kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains in Vung Dang area.
18:00 – 20:30: Return to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or the Spa and Massage Services before dinner.
20:30: Spend the rest of your evening relaxing, talking with the on board team, watching movies, listening to music… Overnight in Tra San area
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Legend Cruise
- Day 2: Tra San - Thien Canh Son Cave - Halong international cruise port - Hanoi
06:30 – 07:00: Start a new day with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck.
07:00 – 07:30: Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast in the fresh air.
7:30 – 09:45: Cruise to Cong Do area to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
10:00: Check out your cabin.
10:45 – 11:30: Enjoy a Buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark.
For people those booked Hanoi - Halong transfer service with us: Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Meals: B, L
- This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice.
- Luxury van: 7 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the WATER PUPPET SHOW there
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobic, epilepsy.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.6
30 Sep 2018
Just give in to team Dragon Legend and let them take care of you . Exceptional experience from the time we landed to the time they dropped as back. I would like to thank who took my initial email inquiry to each and every player ( JD , ship members . captain , chef all ) First time ever i kayak in here , that was magical . I lost my mobile phone ( LG V 30+ in that water - that was sad ) But hey we evolve with our experince - take care of your gear and prepare before going in the waters . Thank you guys . I will be back .
29 Aug 2018
Great cruise around Halong Bay. We took 2 days 1 night package. Cruise staff make big efforts to make our experience memorable. Staff is really kind. The itinerary was also great, we didn't share with other cruises the way so our experience was really authentic. Also kayaking was also fun. Only one issue was the food. Even though the food was really good cooked, they don't have any Western food option. Our overall experience with Indochina junk was wonderful.
07 Jul 2018
Did the 2D/1N cruise on the Dragon Legend in Halong, after being pleasantly and freely upgraded from the Dragon Pearl. Great and friendly crew and we were absolutely blown away by the efficiency. The operation runs like precision clockwork, without making you feel like sheep. The rooms really are quite beautiful, 28 other guests seemed kind of perfect, and Halong Bay is, simply, magnificent. Do NOT lie in bed and miss the sunrise. Breathtaking. Didn’t feel like we needed more than the 2D/1N. Food was almost five star, but maybe not quite. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending this cruise
30 Apr 2018
My wife and I along with our 11 year old daughter did the 2 day 1 night cruise to Bai Tu Long bay on the Dragon Legend 2. Wonderful boat with fantastic facilities and a well thought out itinerary. Loved the late afternoon kayak to the beach returning in time for the sunset. The food exceeded our expectations...tasty and plentiful. What made the experience special were the crew, whose enthusiasm and friendliness made all on board feel like one of the family. Thanks to JD for his total professionalism and attention to detail ( and his sense of humour ) Milkman for his permanent smile and awesome magic tricks! On a serious note, we were impressed by the obvious importance placed on safety whilst on and off the boat. We felt very safe in the hands of the awesome crew. Our only disappointment was not booking the 3 day 2 night.....next time we will !
20 Apr 2018
did the 1-night 2-day Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise on DL2 with Mr Harry Potter, Smiley, and Andy as our tour director/guides. Everyone was super nice, really great with our kids. My older son (almost 4) had a blast - went swimming in the pool on board (great - nobody else was using it so he had it all to himself). Staff was super helpful and everyone spoke english. Room was really nice, quiet, comfortable. High chair and kid food for our 1-year old and 4 year old every night was awesome. Food was great. Bring crappy shoes for the "cave visit" cuz they will get trashed. Everyone in a fun relaxed mood the whole time, no complaints. Would def. do it again and hope to come back soon!